Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh no!!

So last night our team played again. But now with a new name we changed from being "Chikas Guerreras" to being "Shooting Stars".Last night all the team was so exited because our first game playing with our brand new uniforms. We kept our eximent trough out our game I believe we did an awesome job or at least I know I tried. because this game had us all going crazy we played really hard, but unfortunately hard wasn't good enough because we lost 1-4. But we wont let this defeat over come us. We have our next game on Thursday and we have practice tonight and I really hope that we are able to defeat the other team on Thursday, but even if we don't I will have the satisfaction of having played with a team of hardworking members. But I don't know we'll have to see how things turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment